Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Doctor Who: The Further Adventures episode|
|The Doctor and Martha reunite.|
|Series 1, Episode 1|
|Air date||March 22, 2010|
|-||The Stone of Wonder|
Crash Landing is the first episode of the first series of the Fan Fiction series Doctor Who: The Further Adventures, aired on 22 March 2010. It was written by executive producer Amazingchi.
- The episode reintroduces former companion Martha Jones to the TARDIS, her last meeting with the Doctor prior to this being Journey's End.
- The Doctor is delighted the spaceship didn't crash into London for a change. This happens repeated in the televised series, notably in Aliens of London.
- Upon meeting the Doctor, Martha states that she's been spending time with fellow ex-companion Sarah Jane Smith since the events of Journey's End.
- The spaceship is mauve, which is the universal colour for danger, previously mentioned in the Ninth Doctor episode The Empty Child (in which the ship also crashed in London).
- Martha apologises again for her mother slapping him in The Lazarus Experiment.
- The Doctor makes a reference to the The Genesis Ark, the prison ship featured in the episodes Army of Ghosts and Doomsday.
- The Doctor declares that UNIT will probably clear the mess up.
- The Doctor tells Martha about what happened to Donna in the aftermath of Journey's End.
- After which he asks Martha "So, just one trip?", which is what he promised her the first time she was brought aboard the TARDIS.